Monday, September 8, 2008

Introducing myself

Hello, I am Laura Church, and I am a Massage Therapist here in Greensboro. I have been in the field of massage now for 4 years. It's been a wonderful, and fulfilling experience helping others free up in their bodies and minds. I am here in this global arts class because I love art and music and want to expand my understanding and enhance in my own being self expression.

I have a background in science, I worked as a medical and research lab tech for 13 years before I decided to change careers. I was burned out, and needed something more than being trapped in hospitals and various other labs. I had a back injury which inspired me to seek out massage therapy as treatment. As a result, I realized that I wanted to contribute to the well being of others by becoming a therapist myself.

Being a massage therapist has been very transforming to me and being in Grad school is part of this process. I chose liberal studies because it offers a wide variety of experiences and learning to offer.

2 comments:

Play said...

Regardless of whether your home has diminished in an incentive since you got it, this doesn't mean you're destined to lose cash. You don't really lose any cash until you sell your home, so in the event that you don't need to sell right now, don't. Hold up until the market improves and your property estimation starts to rise once more.
play bazaar
satta king
play bajar

playgame said...

Spot watchwords inside italic and strong labels, ideally utilizing CSS. Both web search tools and human guests will value it in the event that you set catchphrases apart with an alternate typeface. On the off chance that your watchword sticks out, perusers are progressively well-suited to click it to find more, which is the purpose of your blogging in any case.
play bazaar
satta king
satta result